In this 3-day jQuery training class attendees learn to how to use the freely available jQuery UI library to develop compelling user interfaces for their Web sites and applications. Attendees will learn how to use jQuery UI’s extended set of animation effects, how to create and configure instances of jQuery UI interaction helpers, how to implement jQuery UI interface components like Datepickers and Accordions, and how to develop plugins that extend jQuery UI’s capabilities.
Learn to incorporate the most recent version of jQuery UI into Web pages.
Understand how jQuery UI extends a number of jQuery animation methods.
Learn to make use of jQuery UI’s additional animation effects.
Learn to implement jQuery UI interaction helpers.
Learn to create and configure jQuery UI user interface components.
Understand the basics of the jQuery UI plugin architecture.
- Getting Started with jQuery UI
- jQuery UI Interaction Helpers
- jQuery UI User Interface Elements, Part I
- jQuery UI User Interface Elements, Part II
- jQuery UI Plugins
- Using an Object to Retain State Information
- Using a Single Method with an Action Argument
- Creating a Plugin Using $.widget()
- Adding Callbacks to a Plugin