- New hires lack important skills and have varying levels of programming experience
- IT projects delayed or shelved because key development roles cannot be filled
- Budget overruns from the use of recruiters or expensive outsourcing
Organizations are being forced to delay or abandon projects because of the current programmer shortage. For high demand technologies, like building web infrastructures, cloud computing, and Python programming for Big Data analysis, developers that are hired do not always have the necessary skills or practical experience needed
We have been helping organizations meet this challenge by raising the skill levels of new and existing staff, leading to more productive development teams and projects that get completed on time and under budget.
Our clients find that our StartRight for Developers℠ program results in:
- Reduced project costs by rapidly bringing developers up to speed ensuring deadlines are met.
- A decrease in hiring costs from greater employee satisfaction and retention.
- A high ROI by being able to staff projects at more reasonable costs and by getting new products to market quicker.
Learn how we reduced project costs and shortened time to market for a multinational banking corporation.